Students & Families » Work Permits

Work Permits

Congratulations on your employment, Lion!
Remember you are a scholar first and it is a privilege to be employed as it is a tremendous responsibility. We will consider your historical grades, attendance, and student citizenship when determining the length of your work permit. Permits contain the maximum number of hours a minor may work in a day and week, the range of hours during the day that a minor may work, any limitations, and any additional restrictions imposed at the school's discretion. Please follow the link below for more information on Work Permits for Minors.  
Once you have obtained employment you must complete the Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for a Work Permit-Certificate of Age CDE B1-1 Form (see below) and return to our office to receive a work permit. Again, we will determine the length of your work permit based on your historical grades, attendance, and overall student citizenship.