Who is Testing? Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
What Tests? Reading, Language Usage, Math and Science
When are the Tests? Thursday, August 26th and Friday, August 27th
Where are we Testing? In Advisory, using your Chromebook. You will attend your Advisory all day on Thursday and Friday.
Why are we Testing?
- To monitor your progress in Reading, Language Usage, Math and Science.
- Identify the skills mastered and skills you are ready to learn
- The data is used to report to you, your parent/guardians, our school, district, and state about your progress.
- These results are used for reporting and are used as evidence of your academic grade level in Reading, Language Usage, Math and Science.
- The test will inform us how long you spend on a test and will ask you to slow down if you are going too fast. Take your time.
- These scores are recorded and a part of your academic file. You can use this as evidence when applying for different programs, scholarships, etc. It is part of your story.
How are we Testing? Tests will be administered by your Advisor. You will attend Advisory class on Thursday and Friday (all day).
Is School Out Early Next Week? No. Dismissal is 3:45PM.
If you have any questions, please ask any staff member. Review the schedule carefully and have a successful week!